BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK SERIES
- BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK SERIES
SAMPLED PAGES IN BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 1 VOLUME 1
SAMPLED PAGES IN BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 1 VOLUME 2
SAMPLED PAGES IN BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 1 VOLUME 3
BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 2 VOLUME 1
BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 2 VOLUME 2
BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 2 VOLUME 3
BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 3 VOLUME 1
BUSYBRAINS PHONICS WORKBOOK 3 VOLUME 2
Thanks for the good article, I hope you continue to work as well.Спаситель на продажу
We are happy to welcome you!
We are sending via contact configurations to the sites of companies via all domain zones of the world in all languages.
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
WHAT IS THE MAILING OF SITES BY FEEDBACK FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the contact forms that are located in the feedback section of the website and filled by our robot in a preset mode with a rate of a few thousand feedback forms per 1 minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (captcha) is also solved.
After that, the e-mails including your commercial offers are sent to the e-mail addresses of companies.
When sending mailing by contact contact forms, it turns out that each internet resource sends a message to its own e-mail and, therefore, all messages arrive in the inbox of the exact e-mail in which the organisation receives the commercial information.
Fast 100-percent informing of companies and site owners about new offers.
Search of new customers that other types of advertisements cannot find.
THE MAIN AIM:
Finding customers that cannot be found through other types of advertisements.
1.100% delivery of business letters.
2.Expansion of the customer base.
3. Expansion of the market share.
4.Regionality and topic orientated mailings.
5. Sending information to directors.
6. Conducting tenders.
7. Conducting marketing campaigns.
8. Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
9. Notification speed.
11. Entering the international markets.
Our competitive advantages:
1.When sending mailing by feedback forms, all letters arrive in the inbox folder. When sending e-newsletters, this can reach up to 5%.
2.When sending mailing by contact forms it is possible to send a few million e-mails per 24 hours to inboxes. When sending e-mail newsletters a few thousands arrive in the inboxes, the rest often either are not delivered or fill the spam.
3. When sending mailing by feedback forms an e-mail does not get blocked by mails because it is sent from different sites. When sending e-mail newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is sent will be in “BAN”.
4. When sending mailing by feedback forms the minimum of macros is used to form text and headings of the letter. When sending bulk e-mails, it is necessary to use «macros» (synonyms) for each phrase and create thousands different headings.
5. Many firms try to hide their electronic address and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.
6. When sending mass e-mails, your commercial offer can be delivered to every employee of the company, (which causes discontent) compared to mailing by feedback forms where the information is received at the e-mail address specifically set up for business offers.
7.1/2 part of corporate mailboxes are located on free mail systems, they are not very “searchable” by email, but when sending mailing by contact forms through these mail systems, all messages are 100% delivered to the recipients.
8. Only thirty-forty percent of businesses are placed in the directories within 2-3 years, and the rest are already placed in our VOIS databases and are waiting for your commercial offers.
Thus that mailboxes of companies from directories are spammed, and therefore they will not have such monetisation as when sending mailing by feedback forms using our the newest VOIS databases.
9. Any kind of stop words in the headings or body of the letter can be sent through forms. When sending bulk e-mails, such messages either are not delivered the recipient or arrive in junk.
The list of stop words of mails includes almost all phrases and words that encourage your potential customers to take actions.
1. Expanding the customer base.
2. Quick notification of marketplaces about new commercial offers.
3. Accessing directors.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing research.
7.Studying public opinion and conducting surveys.
8. Searching for clients internationally.
Reasons for purchasing this service:
1. 100-percent delivery of your letters and business offers to millions of firms around all countries in the world.
Every website sends a message to itself so all filters of mail systems are bypassed.
2.Mailing by contact forms is an ideal way in in terms of conducting all sorts of marketing researches, surveys and studies of public opinion on any kind ofdirection and type of activity.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will definitely know that your letter has been delivered to 100-percent of consumers of your product and service and if a product or service is “badly promoted”, then the potential issue lies in other things, for example in price.
At the same time, within a week you will see demand for your services and products, you will not have to spend funds on rent and other more time-consuming and expensive marketing activities.
3.Mailing by feedback forms is the most economical and quickest way to get your product or service to the markets of other countries.
4. Mailing by feedback forms is a tool for conducting different tenders.
5.Daily update of the databases, as more than 150,000 new sites, are registered all over the globe every day, and you, in turn, get potentially new clients.
6. Full geographical scope for all states of the globe.
7. We offer customers that are not available through other advertisement.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will be able to get to that part of your potential clientele, that are impossible to find automatically in any other way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a commercial offer to those potential customers that were previously unavailable due to e-mail filters while sending mass e-mails.
In the markets, there is a very paradoxical situation: organisations in the directories are completely filled with spam with all sorts of business offers while very little e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.
8. Unique technology of decrypting the CAPTCHA.
There are special services for decoding numeric and alphabetic code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs 1 dollar to solve 1000 captchas.
It turns out that, processing one million sites our program decodes a million captchas, which costs thousand $ only to decode captcha/CAPTCHA, and we provide this free for you!
9. By ordering mailing by contact forms, you are promoting your product or service not to separate people, but to organisations, for instance domain .com, where more than 150 million commercial organisations from all countries are collected (we have got samples of them from all international zones for every country).
10. Mailing by feedback forms also includes a type of SMS mailing
E-mail that is linked to the feedback form is the primary email of firms through which applications and commercial offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for cell phones as it is necessary to respond to the messages very fast so as not to lose the application or the relevance of the cooperation offer.
11. The database of every country also includes all joint businesses from all countries of the world closely related to or working with this country, for example, diasporas and national communities.
Ban, sanctions of search engines and mail systems?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-newsletters, therefore search sanctions and “BAN” do not apply to them.
Mail delivers the data of messages to the inbox folder, as it passes through the “warm e-mail channel” from the new IP address of the site to the corporate e-mail address of the same site.
In other words, these mailings “live in e-mails” and filters of mail systems do not react to them, because mail systems have great trust in communication channels between websites and corporate e-mails.
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a request by feedback form.
MORE THAN 2000 WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAIN ZONES AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.
COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WORLD LANGUAGES.
SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.
SELECTIONS BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES.
HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY CONTACT FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + headings, the main goal is to interest the future customer, and they will read the rest on your site.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the networks, enter the necessary search requests and choose the most interesting ones.
The headings are substituted randomly from .txt file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are all “clickable”. If the future customer needs pictures or more detailed information, then you should forward the customer to visit your internet resource.
In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the contact form.
Your contact details:
Internet resource address:
Fields to fill in:
Email for automatic responces:
website =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn—-7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/
I’m happy to welcome you!
Large-scale placement of ads on the online for growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
Factors influencing consumer behaviour are certain actions of visitors on the internet resource, such as:
logging in to the online resource, viewing pages, time spent on the internet resource, link clicks, returns to the online resource.
Unique Trading Offer:
Large-scale placement of your ads on the web in order to attract potential customers.
Organic growth of behavioural factors occurs by the mass placement of your ads without specifying the address of your website, but with the indication of other features identifying only your company according to which you directly become first in the search engine results. These features can include a phone, a unique name of the company or website, an identifier (number, product code, promotions, services), a physical address of the company and etc.
The large-scale attraction of potential customers to your online resource, services and products.
Growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
An increase in website visitors who will find your internet resource directly from ads using search engines as well as through additional results of a search itself related to a the widest range of key queries on your topic.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS AD:
2. Quick placement.
4. Placement by subject.
5. Wide reach.
7. Growth of factors influencing consumer behaviour.
REASONS TO ORDER MASS ADS PLACEMENT ON THE WEB ДЛЯ GROWTH OF FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR:
1.Large-scale attraction of potential customers to your products and services through direct access from ads.
2.Promotion of your website, due to search engine beginning to additionally suggest it for the largest range of search queries based on your topic.
3. The absence of “filters” and “bans” of search, due to ads being published without an indication of an link to the internet resource.
4. An increase in website traffic, which leads to an increase in orders and an expansion of the your customer base.
5. “Warm traffic”, since only interested users visit the website.
6. Attraction of legal entities and individuals.
7. Analysis of demand for goods and services.
8.Placement of your ads in different countries all over the world.
WHERE ADS ARE PLACED:
Ads are placed: on billboards, in guest books, in comments, on forums, in catalogues.
Ads are placed on your: landing pages, YouTube videos, phones, websites, social media accounts, and on links to your other ads.
SEARCH ENGINE SANCTIONS:
In this type of ad a ban by search is not possible, since ads are published without specifying an link to the website.
You send us the text of the ad, where your identifier or unique name is indicated at the end of the message, according to which an interested visitor can easily find your web page in search engine results in order to get more information about your product.
To do this, a unique name or identifier must be published in the appropriate section of your website и easily and quickly be found in results.
Randomisation of ads is done according to the formula, which is accepted by many programs. As a result of randomisation, many unique ads are obtained from one ad variant.
This is achieved by manually synomising the ad text, while the meaning of the messages does not change and remains understandable.
Yes, ABC can suspend Whoopi Goldberg. But should it?
Let’s not forget the real issue.
Talk about underselling the moment, read more – neurontina.jouwweb.nl
Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!
Thanks for your kind comments. Hope to have you back soon
Good day! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have got here on this post. I am coming back to your blog for more soon. Good day! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have got here on this post. I am coming back to your blog for more soon. נערות ליווי בראשון לציון
Thanks so much. Hope to hear from you soonest
Next time I read a blog, Hopefully it wont fail me as much as this one. After all, I know it was my choice to read through, but I genuinely thought you would have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something that you can fix if you were not too busy seeking attention.
Salut, ech wollt Äre Präis wëssen.
Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care
Zdravo, htio sam znati vašu cijenu.
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what
youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to
your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?
Thanks for your good advice. We shall look into it
Thanks. We shall do that