READING THROUGH PHONICS (SERIES 4 – 6) is a follow up to (SERIES 1 – 3).
It covers all the 18 Sounds in groups 4 to 6 of Jolly Phonics.
It covers the following areas:
1) Identification and correct pronunciation of the sounds
2) Association of the sounds with relevant objects or actions
3) Formation (writing) of the letter sounds
4) Blending and pronunciation of 3,4,5 letter words and much more.
5) Supplying the missing sounds in words.
6) Blending, reading and writing of sentences
7) Dictation of words
8) Sentence Dictation and Writing e.t.c
This is a FLASH version
There are no reviews yet.